modip

Hmm..
Now I tried to post with English language…
Sorry if my english is bad…

My lecturer said “if you want make your english well,, you must practice it,, you can practice it with chit-chat,, chatting with foreign people,, you have many ways to make your english well”..

So,, now I want to post with english..
I want share about my plan to modified my motorcycle...
Sorry if you think I’m was an arrogant person,, I’m sorry but I didn’t to mean like that to you...
Okay back to my plan,, I have plan if my shop was opened and the earning of my shop is stabilited (Amin)..
Insha Allah I’ll modified my motorcycle,, oh I have a Honda Tiger…
First I confuse what the style for modified my motorcycle,, there was many style to modified  a motorcycle,, there is : street fighter style,, racing style,, motor cross style,, naked bike style etc..
At first I choose the street fighter style,, I choose this because I think this style is the easiest for my motorcycle and this style doesn’t cost too much money.. hehe…
The first I want change the headlamp with ducati streetfighter headlamp and I change the shockbrake with mono shock…
But I think i didn’t like it too much..
So I think again and I change the style to racing style..
I want dress it with Yamaha r1 or Honda fireblade fairing and I’ll change the shock breaker into mono shock next I want make the tire bigger than before…
I want the finishing is very good,, because it will make my motor is more cool than before..
Hehe..
=)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

milih yang ini apa yang itu yaa ????